Thursday, June 17, 2010

Number 3??


You've all heard the saying "Bad things come in threes", right? Well I just hope '3' would hurry up and show its ugly face.

The last few days have been pretty painful. First, a breast cancer survivor that I work with was just re-diagnosed and then the next day I learned that my great-aunt on my father's side was given 6 months to a year to live. If those are just the beginning, I am absolutely dreading what will come next.

I'm usually a happy-go-lucky person but due to the last few days I've been finding it hard to put on a smile and be cheerful and I really hate being like that. I need to find something to do--something that will take my mind off everything. I'm sure I'll find something.

Anyway, I guess thats all for now... not a very good post/update but it's just something thats got me down and that I wanted to get off my chest hoping it would help a little.

So until next time,
Live, Love, Laugh
-MissyA

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that. When sad things happen to good people it's hard not to feel totally powerless and to wonder why things happen the way they do. - G

    ReplyDelete