Monday, August 2, 2010

Diet time...

Wow its been forever since I've been on... sorry 'bout that. You know how it is with summer though... vacations, sleeping, working, more sleeping, more sleeping... ... ... get the point? hah.

I'm officially on a diet. Thats right. I'm on my 2nd week of hell and have lost only a few pounds, but I'm determined. And damned determined at that. lol. A healthy lifestyle is supposed to bring forth a better outlook on life, better concentration, more energy, and losing a few sizes won't kill me either. I'm aiming to lose 50lbs... 3 down, 47 to go... lol. I'll keep everyone updated on my progress as I go along.

Anyone have any good methods to lose weight? Diet tricks? Easy exercises? I'm looking for anything to help get me through this. Once I get going it'll be easier I'm sure, but up until now it's been hard.

Anyway, until next time,
Live, Love, Laugh
-MissyA

2 comments:

  1. Always eat breakfast within 1 hour of waking. It gets your metabolism working right away. I find it really helps. Good luck! - G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll make sure to give that a try! :)

    ReplyDelete