Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fishies!

I really need to update my fish tank... I was able to collect 1 goldfish, 2 platies, 2 angelfish, and 10 white clouds and an algae eater; that was over a year ago. I am now down to 2 white clouds, 1 angelfish and the algae eater.

After the major cloud buffet by my angelfish (the only reason 2 survived was cause they didn't fit in his mouth...) I decided I should probably get some more fish to fill up my tank. I think my fish are getting a little lonely... and eaten...

So, now I ask you for some suggestions. Know of any awesome fish I can throw in my tank? I love color, they can't be too small (my angel fish may eat them), and they have to be able to get along with other fish, so no fin biters. hah. Oh, and it's a fresh water tank, so... fresh water fish... :)

So... yeah! After I finally decide I shall post pix of my tank and it's new addition(s).

Until next time,
Live, Love, Laugh
-MissyA


1 comment:

  1. I've always liked guppies and neon tetras. And the black goldfish with big huge eyes and fantails. I was never a very good aquarium keeper though. :( - G

    ReplyDelete