Monday, April 19, 2010

School Decisions...

So I have decided two things:
1. It should be illegal to have a university exam on a Saturday night from 7:00 to 10:00... we have better things to do on a Saturday night.
2. It should be just as illegal to have a university exam on a Monday morning at 9:00... I need sleep!

Unfortunately those two times were the ones I was stuck with for my exams, but now I am done, out, and free! My next few days have already been planned: movies, junk food, sleep, partying, and finally, spending some time with my semi-neglected friends. I cannot wait to begin, but I haven't blogged in quite some time, so I thought I should start. hah.
So I am currently sitting in the cafeteria of my school, waiting to be picked up by my mother as my car has decided to not work... again... haha. Stupid wheel and it's threatening to pop off... ugh. I'm in the middle of trying to decide whether or not to stay here next year. I want to do something completely different with my life, but I've already wasted 2 years here, might as well get the diploma for something to show... right? Well, I just got an acceptance letter from one of the other collages I applied to this year, in case I made up my mind about leaving... the only thing is: tuition is way more expensive. Granted, it IS only a one year course rather than a 5-year, so that may have something to do with it... either way, its a load of money I dunno if I can afford. Oh well, I have plenty of time to decide. They don't need an answer for another month or so. Yay me.

So, for now I guess I will just sit back and relax a while, one things for sure... I definitely deserve it! Until next time,
Live, Love, Laugh!
-MissyA

No comments:

Post a Comment